- Check whether the content of the page is available to Google bot. While checking this, you should remember that Google bot does not interact with the page directly.
- Check whether links are crawlable. Don’t forget to use a reference (href=) and an anchor (<a>) in every applicable place.
- Check whether rendering is fast.
- Check how rendering is affecting your crawl budget and crawl efficiency.
- Option One:The Document Object Model:
- Option Two: JS-free chrome Profile:
- Dynamic Rendering:This approach detects the clients placed requests and the bot placed requests.