SangaRaahi, a community mobile app, is designed to let all communities stay in touch with one another, plan private or public events, issue announcements, find members of the community, promote and demote community members within the app, and do much more.
- It was the first time anyone had thought of and requested that we create a mobile app to connect different communities under one roof, or, to be more precise, to create a community mobile app.
- To build an app with the ability to auto-search or suggest neighboring communities or app users.
- To create events with distinct classifications, such as member events, private events, or public events, with RSVP suggestions, app user notifications, response tracking, attendees restrictions, and more.
- To add an in-app feature that allows users to be promoted or demoted based on how they interact with or use the app.
- An app that allows users to add their contact information and, if necessary, look for and locate each other.
- We were able to conduct a thorough study, analyze the data, and create a highly useful community application.
- We built this app that allows users to search for any nearby community by name, perform an auto-search, or receive suggestions for nearby communities to connect with.
- Any user of this app has the ability to establish or plan events, whether they are public (everyone is welcome to attend), private (the user can choose which people to invite), or member (any member, executive, or board member is welcome to join).
- Without using an admin panel, any user can be promoted or demoted within the app. Within the app, there are four hierarchies: board member, executive member, and fan. Users can further promote or demote their status within the app based on the hierarchy.
- In the app, users can publish any announcements they want at their convenience.
- Users can add any number to their personal contact list from the app’s available contacts, and they can look up the location of their location on the map within the app by searching for it.
We developed this first-ever concept, a very practical community application with a cross-platform app based MVP for community networking, from conception to launch.
An app that offers social networking and community management capabilities including announcements, member directories, events, and more to connect with their community can assist small communities in organizing.
Have a Project in Mind?
Let’s Build Something Awesome Together
Expand Your Team With Us
Hire dedicated Team/Individuals to reduce your overheads