EdNinja, is an EdTech app that aims to provide excellent educational resources via touch-friendly devices. EdNinja is a learning platform with a mission to make premium courses related to professional development and their contents easier to grasp, understand and revise.
EdNinja tutorials are accompanied by lesson videos and external resources to achieve a detailed and unparalleled understanding of academics. On purchase, courses come with a clear structure of topics covered and a validity period.
- Protecting the app’s video content from leakage or misuse by users is one of our biggest challenges.
- While watching the video, there is a possibility that the screen will be recorded, which could result in another app leak of video content.
- Another concern was preventing the misuse of a single purchased account by multiple end users or on multiple devices.
- To enable video streaming within the application when the network is unreliable or when using a 2G or 3G network.
- The application has a simple, user-friendly single interface design, and only the owner can add or delete any content.
- Without the AWS procured key, watching or uploading videos is not permitted and serves to safeguard the application’s video contents from leakage.
- To prevent the application from being used to download the video files unlawfully via a screen recorder, we disabled the screen recording feature within the application.
- We limited the usage to three devices per account to avoid the misuse of a single paid account of the application by numerous end users or on multiple devices.
- For seamless video streaming, we have transferred the video data in chunks after refining the video and making fewer changes on our servers.
To make learning easier to accept, comprehend, and review the content in professional development courses where the lectures are supported by instructional videos and external resources & to ensure a thorough and unmatched comprehension of academics, we have made educational resources accessible on touch-friendly devices via an EdTech app.
Have a Project in Mind?
Let’s Build Something Awesome Together
Expand Your Team With Us
Hire dedicated Team/Individuals to reduce your overheads